Good Fortune Real Estate a buyer agent of Inner City.
Suburbs included in this region are:
- Harold Park
Waterloo, Rosebery and Zetland are fast growing suburbs due the proposed new light rail plan .
About the new Sydney Light Rail:
The CBD and South East Light Rail is a new light rail network for Sydney, currently under construction. The 12 km route will feature 19 stops, extending from Circular Quay along George Street to Central Station, through Surry Hills to Moore Park, then to Kensington and Kingsford via Anzac Parade and Randwick via Alison Road and High Street. Completion of construction and running of services is expected to be implemented in 2019.
See more abut the new light rial system at: http://www.sydneylightrail.transport.nsw.gov.au
We help buyers to find properties around the fast growth city areas, for either investment purposes or for owner-occupied purposes.
Local buyers have the option to purchase existing dwellings. We can negotiate the prices on your behalf and help you inspect the property.
Overseas buyers are limited to off -the -plan dwelling.
Ultimo is an Inner City suburb of Sydney, NSW, Australia. Ultimo is located 2 km south-west of the Sydney central business district (CBD).
The commercial areas of Ultimo are mainly centred on Broadway, Harris Street and Wattle Street. The Broadway Shopping Centre is located in the flagship building of the Grace Brothers department store. The Ultimo area is currently undergoing considerable redevelopment of industrial buildings for residential and commercial purposes.
Museum and Sport Centre:
- Harris Street is the home of Sydney’s Powerhouse Museum.
- Wentworth Park is a multi-purpose sporting facility in Ultimo. It is used for various sports including rugby union, rugby league, soccer, and greyhound racing.
Ultimo is home to the main campus of:
- The University of Technology Sydney (UTS).
- The Sydney Institute of TAFE ( The largest TAFE in New South Wales).
- International Grammar School (located near the western boundary)
- Ultimo Public School (bounded by Jones Street, Wattle Street and Quarry Street)
The Sydney Institute of TAFE
University of Technology Sydney ( UTS)
This is a luxury apartment with Pool, Spa and Sauna facility .
There is Lush garden with BBQ area and on-site cafe.
Building manager and after hours security
Price range for new apartments in Ultimo
- Studio open plan from $639,000. Total area 54 Sq M.
- 1 Bedroom from $858,000. Total area 53 Sq M
- 2 Bedrooms from $1,053,000. Total area 127 Sq M.
- 3 Bedrooms from $1,380,000. Total area 108 Sq M.
Information for investor:
Expected rental income returns :
1 Bed with parking Estimate $620-650 per week
2 Bed with parking Estimate $800+ per week
3 Bed with parking Estimate $1000+ per week
Guaranteed tenant upon settlement.
Outgoing cost :
1 bed apartment estimate $1000 per Quarter
2 bed apartment estimate $1550 per Quarter
3 bed apartment estimate $1800 per Quarter
council rate : $282 per Quarter
Water rate : estimate $175 per Quarter
Waterloo is an Inner City suburb of Sydney, NSW, Australia, located 4 km south of the Sydney central business district (CBD).
It is a 35 minute walk from Waterloo to The University of Sydney or a 15 minute drive by car.
University of Sydney
Price range for new apartments in Waterloo:
- Open Plan from $660,000. Total area 46 Sq m.
- 1 Bedroom from $725,000. Total area 54 Sq m.
- 2 bedrooms +M (2 levels) from $960,000. Total area 78 Sq m.
- 3 Bedrooms +M (2 levels) from $1,730,000. Total area 128 Sq m.
Rosebery is an Inner City suburb of Sydney, NSW, Australia. It is 6 kilometres south of the Sydney central business district (CBD).
- 1.4km to Green Square train station.
- 4.4km to the University of Technology Sydney
- Gardeners Road Public School: 1.3 km.
- Our Lady of The Rosary Catholic Primary School: 1.2 km.
- Mount Sinai College: 3.6 km.
This is a luxury apartment with pool, Gym, Spa and Sauna facilities.
Lush gardens with rooftop BBQ area.
onsite Childcare center
building manager and after hours security
Price range for new apartments in Rosebery:
1 bed, 1 bath from $755,000
1 bed+study , 1 Bath from $855,000
2 bed , 2 bath , 1 car space from $1,155,000
2 bed +study ,2 bath , 1 car space from $1,215,000
3 bed,2 bath,1-2 car space from $1,330,000
3 bed +study , 2 bath , 2 car space. from $1,470,000
Guaranteed tenant upon settlement.
Expected rental return :
1 bed Estimate $600 per week
2 bed with parking Estimate $800 per week
3 bed with parking Estimate $950 to $1100 per week.
1 bed $800 per Qtr
2 bed $1100 per Qtr
3 bed $1300 per Qtr
Council rate: $260 per Qtr
Water rate: $175 per Qtr
Zetland is an Inner-East suburb of Sydney, NSW, Australia. It is 4 km south of the Sydney central business district (CBD).
- It is close to the University of NSW, University of Technology of Sydney, and University of Sydney.
- Green Square train station: 1 km.
University of NSW
Harold Park is an urban renewal project, located in Forest Lodge, near Glebe and Annandale.
- The $1.1 billion project includes 1,250 new residences that will be home to around 2,500 people.
- Homes will be close to light rail, new parks, nearly 2 km of walking and cycling paths which will connect Harold Park to the surrounding area.
Price range for new apartments in Harold Park:
- 1 Bed room From $899,000 total area 70 Sq M.
- 1 Bed room plus study room from $$890,000 total area 74 Sq M.
- 3 Bedrooms+ M ( split Level ) from $1,899,000 total area 123 Sq M.
Marrickville is located just 7 Km from Sydney CBD.
This is a modern apartment which contains mixture of one, two and three bedroom apartments, and three bedroom terrace homes with private gardens and lawns. So, whether you’re raising a family, downsizing, or relishing solo living, there’s a space that’s made for you.
1 Bedroom plus +Media from $705,000 total area 59 SqM
2 Bedrooms from $1,020,000 total area 86 Sq M
3 bedroom terrace from $1,625,000 total area 207 Sq M
Marrickville train station which is proposed to be upgraded to a Metro line station in 2024, as well as easy access to Dulwich Hill Light Rail.
Marrickville Train Station – 700 metres
Dulwich Hill Light Rail – 1.4 km
Marrickville Town Hall – 130 metres
Cooks River Park – 1.8 km
Marrickville Golf Club – 2.2km
Please note that the price range is subject to change according to market and availability.
Please contact Lisa for price updates on:
+61 450868188 for oversea clients
0450868188 for Australian clients