Good Fortune Real Estate is an acting buyer agent of North West Sydney.
- Macquarie Park
- Macquarie Park is a suburb in northern Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. Macquarie Park is located 12 km north-west of the Sydney CBD.
- Macquarie Park is an important centre for business in Australia and the state of New South Wales. The corporate prestige, close access to facilities and aesthetically pleasing environment are an attraction for many corporations.
- Macquarie park has the fourth largest concentration of jobs in NSW after Sydney CBD, North Sydney and Parramatta.
The Macquarie Centre
- A major regional shopping Centre at Macquarie Park. Macquarie University takes up a large part of the suburb.
- Macquarie University is one of Australia’s largest universities. It features a 126-hectare park-like campus beside a high-technology corridor.
- The University is affiliated with a number of colleges also located in the suburb including Dunmore Lang College, Robert Menzies College an Anglican college, Macquarie Christian Studies Institute and Sydney Institute of Business & Technology.
- Macquarie University has in recent years become a major research centre, with Macquarie University Hospital and the Cochlear Research Centre located within the university grounds.
- Excelsia College moved to a Macquarie Park campus in 2016.
Eastwood is a suburb of Sydney, Australia, located 17 km north-west of the Sydney central business district.
Eastwood is famous for the Granny Smith apple, accidentally first grown in the suburb by Maria Ann Smith. Every October, the oval and cordoned-off streets become the grounds for the annual Granny Smith Festival, a celebration of the icon with fairground rides, market stalls, street theatres, parades, an apple-baking competition and a fireworks spectacular at the Upper Eastwood Oval. In recent years the festival has been influenced by the substantial Asian immigrant communities, with Chinese dragon dancers in the Grand Parade and Chinese stallholders. During the same period, Eastwood’s annual Chinese New Year Celebrations have broadened their appeal by incorporating concurrent Korean New Year traditions, having accordingly been renamed the Lunar New Year Festivities.
- Eastwood Public
- Marsden High School
- Epping Boy’s High
- Marist College Eastwood
Eastwood Master Town Centre Plan:
The public domain improvements relate to the open spaces, footpaths and roadways. The master plan also includes proposed improvements to pedestrian and vehicular access within the Centre.
Please note that the price range is subject to change according to market and availability.
Please contact Lisa for details:
+61 450868188 for oversea clients
0450868188 for Australian clients