Good Fortune Real Estate offers two levels of services:
1. We look for the right property, for you
You will need to tell us what is important to you such as:
- Do you need to be in the catchment area for certain schools for your children?
- Do you need to be in walking distance to a train station when you first settle in Sydney without your driving licence?
- Do you need to be in close proximity to a shopping centre?
- What is your budget?
- Do you have a permanent residency status in Australia?
- How many bedrooms do you require?
- How many car-park spaces do you require?
Once you give us the information, we will then act on your behalf and find the property at the right location. We will negotiate with the agent on your behalf to ensure that it is the right price for you.
2 Inspection and consultation service
You have found the property but you need us to provide you with services such as negotiating the purchase price, and inspecting the property because you are located in another state.
We will then provide you a full service with a property profile search around the area and inspect the property on your behalf. We will let you know if there are any issues you should be aware of before you pay the 10% deposit.
- Option 1:
- Helping you find the property right for you.
- The cost will be 1% of the purchase price +GST.
- Option 2:
- Inspection and consultation service.
- If one property, the cost is $8000.
- If more than two properties, it will depend on how many properties you need us to inspect for you and negotiate the price. This can range from $15,000 to $25,000 +GST.
Please call Lisa on 0450868188 for buyer in Australia
For Overseas buyer please call Lisa on : 61 450868188
We will then provide you with a quotation of our services.
Please note: Small deposit amount will required which is non refundable.
The deposit amount will apply once you have signed the contact with us which means that you appoint us to act on your behalf. We will search for the right property for you, or negotiate and inspect the property that you had found.
This is non refundable because it covers the time of property search or inspection time.
This fee will be subtracted from the total cost of the service that we have provided. The total charge will be payable once the contract has been exchanged on the property. This will means that you have pay for the 10% of deposit of the purchase price and wait for the property settlement.