Overseas Buyers

Home/Overseas Buyers

Overseas Buyer

You can purchase existing dwelling if your visa is over 12 months stay in Australia. We will assist to check with Foreign investor review board to ensure that you can do so before looking for the right  property for you.

We will work with solicitor who is specialised in overseas buyer property purchase to ensure the property is settled in time.

We will assist to transfer the funding to settle your property and arrange to open bank accounts for the settlement.

Meriton is the developer  who can   offer vendor finance which means that you  can borrow the money from developer  to settle the property  after you put down the 10% deposit.

Please note that the borrow condition may apply.

Please contact Lisa for detail .


What do you need to do when you move to Australia?

1.  Apply for a Tax file number ( TFN) by visiting: www.ato.gov.au

  • You will need it for open bank account and you will need it to give the TFN to your employer.

2. Ensure that you have private health fund set up or register with Medicare if you are entitled.

3. Find a local school for your children by selecting one from the Australian Schools Directory:

4. Apply for Driving License by visiting:

5. When you purchase a property, it is important to check if you are allowed to purchase existing dwelling based on your visa condition. I highly suggested that you check with a solicitor before you making any deposits.

  • If you are foreign investor, you can find the information you need by visit Foreign Investment Review Board website:
  • Foreign investors are allowed to purchase on-sale, off- the-plan dwellings failing to reach settlement from 26th November 2016.


Please contact Lisa for details.


+61 450868188 for oversea clients

0450868188 for Australian clients

Email: info@goodfortunerealestate.com.au